[Research toward a heterogeneous networked computing cluster] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1998. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Over the last year the Systems Development Group, SDG, has been involved in a number of projects. The primary projects include extending the UNIX version of DQS, a DCE version of DQS, a Java based queuing system, a Computer Aided Learning and Instruction model and working with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement in the formation of the Florida Computer Crime Center. Additionally SDG has assisted a number of state and local agencies. A synopsis of these projects is contained in this report.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/11/1998., "doe/er/25147--t1", "DE99000956", Green, T.P.; Duke, D.W., and Florida State Univ., Tallahassee, FL (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14349923