Budget FY 1996 Site Support Program Plan [electronic resource] : WBS 6.10.1. Revision 1.
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 45 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This is the budget site support program plan for the US DOE Hanford site. The topics addressed in the program plan include a mission statement, program mission, program strategy, technical requirements baseline, schedule baseline, cost baseline, performance measures, technical objectives, program performance baseline schedule, cost baseline by month, and the program funding required.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14350047