Maintenance information management using access/visual basic [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5,036 Kilobytes pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Accelerator Electronic Support Group (AES) is the group responsible for maintaining over 100 subsystems of the Nuclear Physics Accelerator at Jefferson Lab. Presently, there are 30 employees in the AES group. It is each individual's responsibility to make entries into the AES Database. This Access/Visual Basic based database is the center for all work performed to the Accelerator by the AES group. At any time, an AES technologist can supply valuable information needed to track pending maintenance, data analysis of recurring problems, inventory tracking and the ability to export all of this information to a web based electronic log generated by Jefferson Lab Operations Group.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Workshop on Accelerator Operations '98, Vancouver, British Columbia (CA), 05/18/1998--05/22/1998.
Michael A. Memory, Brad W. Cumbia, TJF.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14350054