How the NWC handles software as product [electronic resource].
- Albuquerque, N.M. : Sandia National Laboratories, 1997. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- pages 33, Paper 4 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This tutorial provides a hands-on view of how the Nuclear Weapons Complex project should be handling (or planning to handle) software as a product in response to Engineering Procedure 401099. The SQAS has published the document SQAS96-002, Guidelines for NWC Processes for Handling Software Product, that will be the basis for the tutorial. The primary scope of the tutorial is on software products that result from weapons and weapons-related projects, although the information presented is applicable to many software projects. Processes that involve the exchange, review, or evaluation of software product between or among NWC sites, DOE, and external customers will be described.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/1997., "conf-970417--", "DE97006858", Software quality forum, Albuquerque, NM (United States), 1-3 Apr 1997., and Vinson, D.
View MARC record | catkey: 14350342