Science and Engineering Alliance, Inc., Annual Report 1993 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Science and Engineering Alliance (SEA) is a not-for-profit corporation formed by four Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and a leading national laboratory. The four HBCU Institutions are: Alabama A and M University, Jackson State University, Prairie View A and M University, and Southern University and A and M College. The national laboratory is Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. This was a year of continued focusing for SEA. Guided by the belief that involving faculty and students in high-quality research, coupled with implementing action plans to enhance the research infrastructure of the universities will lead to the production of well-qualified African-American scientists and engineers, SEA research agenda became one of the primary focus. The Research Design Teams represents SEA's vanguard activity, and their work this past year reflected the commitment to producing technical talent of the highest quality.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:765020
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Prairie View A and M Research Foundation, Prairie View, TX (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 01/01/1993 - 12/31/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14350996