A guide to unclassified sensitive information protection [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1996.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 45 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This document is a reference guide for CIC-Division employees who lead or participate in projects that use and/or produce unclassified sensitive information. It is intended for use on a case by case basis to develop project specific sensitive information handling procedures and standards. It contains criteria for identifying sensitive information and determining levels of sensitivity, and describes cost effective measures for protecting various levels of sensitive information. The goal of this document is to help establish good business practices that benefit both the Laboratory and its customers. Division personnel are encouraged to apply these guidelines.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14351009