A virtual company concept for reservoir management [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper describes how reservoir management problems were pursued with a virtual company concept via the Internet and World Wide Web. The focus of the paper is on the implementation of virtual asset management teams that were assembled with small independent oil companies. The paper highlights the mechanics of how the virtual team transferred data and interpretations, evaluated geological models of complex reservoirs, and used results of simulation studies to analyze various reservoir management strategies.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur--98-3891
E 1.99: conf-9810141--
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International Energy Agency workshop and symposium, Carmel, CA (United States), 4-7 Oct 1998.
Martin, F.D.; Whitney, E.M.; Kendall, R.P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14351493