PASSION Runtime Library for the Intel Paragon [electronic resource].
- Arlington, Va. : National Science Foundation (U.S.), 1995. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, National Science Foundation (U.S.), and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We are developing a runtime library which provides a number of routines to perform the I/O required in parallel applications in an efficient and convenient manner. This is part of a project called PASSION, which aims to provide software support for high-performance parallel I/O at the compiler, runtime and file system levels. The PASSION Runtime Library uses a high-level interface which makes it easy for the user to specify the I/O required in the program. The user only needs to specify what portion of the data structure needs to read from or written to the file, and the PASSION routines will perform all the necessary I/O efficiently. This paper gives an overview of the PASSION Runtime Library and describes in detail its high-level interface.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/31/1995., "anl/mcs/cp--87448", " conf-9506315--1", "DE96005537", Intel supercomputer users group conference, Albuquerque, NM (United States), 21-24 Jun 1995., and Choudhary, A.; Bordawekar, R.; More, S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14351525