Performance evaluation of response time in ATM LANs [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This contribution compares the response-time performance of ATM LANs using ABR EFCI, UBR FIFO, and UBR with per VC queuing switches. Our study is based on experimental as well as simulation results. We found that, with or without congestion, UBR switches with per VC queuing provide the best response times.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ATM forum, London (United Kingdom), 15 Nov 1995.
Brandt, J.; Chen, H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14351562