System configuration management plan for the TWRS controlled baseline database system [TCBD] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- LHMC, TWRS Business Management Organization (BMO) is designated as system owner, operator, and maintenance authority. The TWAS BMO identified the need for the TCBD. The TWRS BMO users have established all requirements for the database and are responsible for maintaining database integrity and control (after the interface data has been received). Initial interface data control and integrity is maintained through functional and administrative processes and is the responsibility of the database owners who are providing the data. The specific groups within the TWRS BMO affected by this plan are the Financial Management and TWRS Management Support Project, Master Planning, and the Financial Control Integration and Reporting. The interfaces between these organizations are through normal line management chain of command. The Master Planning Group is assigned the responsibility to continue development and maintenance of the TCBD. This group maintains information that includes identification of requirements and changes to those requirements in a TCBD project file. They are responsible for the issuance, maintenance, and change authority of this SCW. LHMC, TWRS TCBD Users are designated as providing the project`s requirement changes for implementation and also testing of the TCBD during development. The Master Planning Group coordinates and monitors the user`s requests for system requirements (new/existing) as well as beta and acceptance testing. Users are those individuals and organizations needing data or information from the TCBD and having both a need-to-know and the proper training and authority to access the database. Each user or user organization is required to comply with the established requirements and procedures governing the TCBD. Lockheed Martin Services, Inc. (LMSI) is designated the TCBD developer, maintainer, and custodian until acceptance and process testing of the system has been completed via the TWRS BMO. Once this occurs, the TCBD will be completed and the software transferred to the system owner. The primary programming for the TCBD was developed by Selfware, Inc. The Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Acquisition Plan, Systems Development and Support Services for TWRS Performance Measurement and Control System, Acquisition Plan No. C94-705286 identifies work scope, deliverables, and cost.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Fluor Daniel Hanford Inc., Richland, WA (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14351736