Chemical and Metallurgy Research (CMR) Sample Tracking System Design Document [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 10 Pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of this document is to describe the system architecture of the Chemical and Metallurgy Research (CMR) Sample Tracking System at Los Alamos National Laboratory. During the course of the document observations are made concerning the objectives, constraints and limitations, technical approaches, and the technical deliverables.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ineel/ext-98-00966
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Bargelski, C. J.; Berrett, D. E.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14351779