Electromagnetic Interactions GEneRalized (EIGER) [electronic resource] : Algorithm abstraction and HPC implementation
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Modern software development methods combined with key generalizations of standard computational algorithms enable the development of a new class of electromagnetic modeling tools. This paper describes current and anticipated capabilities of a frequency domain modeling code, EIGER, which has an extremely wide range of applicability. In addition, software implementation methods and high performance computing issues are discussed.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:sand--98-1239c
E 1.99: conf-980655--
- Published through SciTech Connect.
29. plasmadynamics and lasers conference, Albuquerque, NM (United States), 15-18 Jun 1998.
Jorgensen, R.E.; Johnson, W.A.; Jackson, D.R.; Grant, J.B.; Champagne, N.J.; Sharpe, R.M.; Wilton, D.R.; Rockway, J.W.; Manry, C.W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14351933