TOUGH90 [electronic resource] : A FORTRAN90 implementation of TOUGH2
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- TOUGH90 is a FORTRAN90 implementation of TOUGH2, and represents a major change in syntax and architecture over TOUGH2, while maintaining full backward compatibility with existing input data files. The main features of TOUGH90 include dynamic memory management, the use of modules, derived types, array operations, matrix manipulation, and new and very powerful intrinsic procedures. These result in a faster, more efficient and compact code, which is conceptually simpler, and significantly easier to modify and upgrade.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
TOUGH `98 workshop, Berkeley, CA (United States), 4-6 May 1998.
Lawrence Berkeley National Lab., Earth Sciences Div., Berkeley, CA (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14352031