Idaho National Engineering Laboratory, Test Area North, Hangar 629 -- Photographs, written historical and descriptive data [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 97 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Park Service
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The report describes the history of the Idaho National Engineering Laboratory`s Hangar 629. The hangar was built to test the possibility of linking jet engine technology with nuclear power. The history of the project is described along with the development and eventual abandonment of the Flight Engine Test hangar. The report contains historical photographs and architectural drawings.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14352113