Refraction of light by spherocylindrical lenses [videorecording] / produced by Medical Illustration and Audiovisual Education, Baylor College of Medicine, Texas Medical Center, Houston, Tex
- Houston, Tex. : Institute of Ophthalmology, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (10 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Girard, Louis Joseph, 1919-
Institute of Ophthalmology (Houston, Tex.)
Baylor College of Medicine. Medical Illustration and Audiovisual Education
- Optics of the human eye ; 2
- (Critical) This module, part of a series on optics of the human eye, illustrates the refraction of light by lenses. The curvature of spherical lenses, stigmatic and astigmatic imagery, the focal line, the optical system, radii of the curvature, and ophthalmic lenses are discussed. The narration, illustrations, and diagrams are excellent. This program is recommended for use for the study of orthoptics.
- Audience Notes:
- Allied health: non-degree/technical; undergraduate. Medical: undergraduate; graduate. Specialty: ophthalmology, physicians' assistants.
- Review date: May 1981.
Reviewer: Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC).
Learning method: Support.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Louis J. Girard.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 1435214