Nuclear data online [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The National Nuclear Data Center (NNDC) Online Data Service, available since 1986, is continually being upgraded and expanded. Most files are now available for access through the World Wide Web. Bibliographic, experimental, and evaluated data files are available containing information no neutron, charged-particle, and photon-induced nuclear reaction data, as well as nuclear decay and nuclear structure information. An effort is being made through the world-wide Nuclear Reaction Data Centers collaboration to make the charged-particle reaction data libraries as complete as possible. The data may be downloaded or viewed both as plots or as tabulated data. A variety of output formats are available for most files.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
2. Oak Ridge symposium on atomic and nuclear astrophysics, Oak Ridge, TN (United States), 2-6 Dec 1997.
Brookhaven National Lab., National Nuclear Data Center, Upton, NY (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14352230