Standard generalized markup language [electronic resource] : A guide for transmitting encoded bibliographic records
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 67 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information and United States. Department of Energy
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document provides the guidance necessary to transmit to DOE`s Office of Scientific and Technical Information (OSTI) an encoded bibliographic record that conforms to International Standard ISO 8879, Information Processing -- Text and office systems -- Standard Generalized Markup Language (SGML). Included in this document are element and attribute tag definitions, sample bibliographic records, the bibliographic document type definition, and instructions on how to transmit a bibliographic record electronically to OSTI.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1994., "doe/osti--11685", "TI95000568", and "NONE"
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 09/01/1994 - 09/01/1994
View MARC record | catkey: 14352339