DOE human genome program contractor-grantee workshop VI [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 144 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Research is presented from the workshop on the Human Genome Project. Topics include sequencing, genetic mapping, informatics, ethical and legal issues, and infrastructure.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-971146--absts.
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
6. DOE human genome program--contractor/grantee workshop, Santa Fe, NM (United States), 9-13 Nov 1997.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14352435