Minority On-Line Information Service (MOLIS) [electronic resource] : A minority research and education information service. Final report for Department of Energy Grant No. DE-FG02-90ER75602
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2000.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- MOLIS is an online database of minority institutions, and is used by federal agencies to identify peer reviewers and by majority institutions to identify possible collaborations and sub-contracts. MOLIS includes in-depth information about the research and educational capabilities of Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), Hispanic Serving Institutions (HSIs), and Tribal Colleges. Included with this report are several annual progress reports, a list of all minority institutions currently on MOLIS, a list of outreach activities, etc.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/75602
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Rodman, John A.
ScienceWise, Gaithersburg, MD (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 09/28/1990 - 08/31/2000
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14352466