MATHEMATICAL CONSTANTS [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 1971.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 183 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This collection of mathematical data consists of two tables of decimal constants arranged according to size rather than function, a third table of integers from 1 to 1000, giving some of their properties, and a fourth table listing some infinite series arranged according to increasing size of the coefficients of the terms. The decimal values of Tables I and II are given to 20 D.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Robinson, H.P.; Potter, Elinor.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14352731