Eighteenth annual West Coast theoretical chemistry conference [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1997. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Abstracts are presented from the eighteenth annual west coast theoretical chemistry conference. Topics include molecular simulations; quasiclassical simulations of reactions; photodissociation reactions; molecular dynamics;interface studies; electronic structure; and semiclassical methods of reactive systems.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/01/1997., "lbnl--40103", " conf-9704104--absts.", "DE97005926", and 18. annual West Coast theoretical chemistry conference, Berkeley, CA (United States), 9-11 Apr 1997.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14352755