The computational and scientific graphics laboratory at MSRI [electronic resource] : Progress report, January 15, 1996-January 15, 1997
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1997. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Topics studied included: differential geometry (applications to compound polymers), MESH server/clients, mathematics of materials interfaces, VPS/Render, SolSurf, TEMsim, K/Kvew, etc.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/01/1997., "doe/er/25250--t2", "DE97005213", Hoffman, D., and Mathematical Sciences Research Inst., Berkeley, CA (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14352812