The accuracy-through-order and the equivalence properties in the algebraic approximant [electronic resource].
- Arlington, Va. : National Science Foundation (U.S.), 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, National Science Foundation (U.S.), and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In addition to the accuracy-through-order requirement that the defining polynomials not all be divisible by z, as required for Pade and integral approximants, there is the further problem of deficiency as pointed out by McInnes. I prove a finite bound on the deficiency and also prove the accuracy-through-order property for algebraic approximants. In addition I prove the equivalence property for algebraic approximants.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1993., "la-ur--93-3072", " conf-9309227--1", "DE93040188", ": Grant INT-90-13977", Nonlinear numerical methods and rational approximation,Antwerp (Belgium),6-10 Sep 1993., and Baker, G.A. Jr.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14353038