Newton iterative methods for large scale nonlinear systems. Progress report, 1992--1993 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Utah State University, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Objective is to develop robust, efficient Newton iterative methods for general large scale problems well suited for discretizations of partial differential equations, integral equations, and other continuous problems. A concomitant objective is to develop improved iterative linear algebra methods. We first outline research on Newton iterative methods and then review work on iterative linear algebra methods. (DLC)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/25136--1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Walker, H.F.; Turner, K.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 01/01/1992 - 12/31/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14353138