Evaluation of E and T pilot course Excavation, Trenching and Shoring taught in Chicago, Illinois, April 24, 1992 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report summarizes trainee evaluations for the Safety and Health Training course, Excavation, Trenching and Shoring which was conducted on April 24, 1992 at Argonne National Laboratory, in Chicago, Illinois. The first part of the report summarize the quantitative course evaluations that trainees provided upon completion of the course. Appendix A provides a transcript of the trainees` written comments.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:pnl--8416
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 12/01/1992 - 12/01/1992
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14353378