Model-based processing for shallow ocean environments [electronic resource] : The broadband problem
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1996.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Most acoustic sources found is the ocean environmental are spatially complex and broadband. When propagating in a shallow ocean these source characteristics complicate the analysis of received acoustic data considerably. The enhancement of broadband acoustic pressure- field measurements using a vertical array is discussed. Here a model- based approach is developed for a broadband source using a normal- mode propagation model.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
3. European conference on underwater acoustics, Heraklion (Greece), 24-28 Jun 1996.
Sullivan, E.J.; Candy, J.V.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14353602