Retraining Institute in Teacher Education. Final report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This endeavor was comprised of three companion projects. They are interdependent components which together provide a significant enhancement to the existing programs in the School of Education at Norfolk state University.The primary focus of the project was in instructing regular and special education undergraduate students and teachers. As a result of this endeavor, instruction in science and engineering majors was enhanced.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/sf/19081--t1
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Byrd, H.B.; Jennings, R.
Norfolk State Univ., VA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 01/01/1991 - 12/31/1992
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14353610