1995 Site Development Plan. [Annual report] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The mission of the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) is to apply science and technology in the national interest. LLNL`s focus is on global security, global ecology, and bioscience. Laboratory, employees are working with industrial and academic partners to increase national economic competitiveness and improve science education. Laboratory`s mission is dynamic and has been changed over the years to meet new national needs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/31/1995., "ucrl-lr--10253-95", and "DE96003632"
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14353692