Code generation of RHIC accelerator device objects [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A RHIC Accelerator Device Object is an abstraction which provides a software view of a collection of collider control points known as parameters. A grammar has been defined which allows these parameters, along with code describing methods for acquiring and modifying them, to be specified efficiently in compact definition files. These definition files are processed to produce C++ source code. This source code is compiled to produce an object file which can be loaded into a front end computer. Each loaded object serves as an Accelerator Device Object class definition. The collider will be controlled by applications which set and get the parameters in instances of these classes using a suite of interface routines. Significant features of the grammar are described with details about the generated C++ code.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International conference on accelerator and large experimental physics control systems, Chicago, IL (United States), 30 Oct - 3 Nov 1995.
Olsen, R.H.; Hoff, L.; Clifford, T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14353734