Evaluation of S-101 course ``Orientation to occupational safety compliance in DOE`` taught in Albuquerque, New Mexico, December 16, 1991--December 19, 1991 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This section summarizes trainee evaluations for the Safety Training Section course, ``Supervisors` Orientation to Occupational Safety in DOE, `` (S-101) which was conducted December 16-19, 1991 at Sandia National Laboratory, in Albuquerque, New Mexico. One instructor and a course administrator presented in the course to twenty-eight Sandia National Laboratory and Cortez III personnel. This report summarizes the quantitative course evaluations that trainees provided upon completion of the course and provides a transcript of the trainees` written comments. Numeric course ratings were generally positive and show that the course material and instruction were very effective. Written comments supported the positive numeric ratings. The course content and knowledge gained by the trainees exceeded most of the students` expectations of the course. Results from the final examination showed that students gained significant knowledge from the course.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/01/1992., "pnl--7995", "DE92008206", and Wright, T.S.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 02/01/1992 - 02/01/1992
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14353922