Power of a shared vision [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Management activities and ideas at Sandia National Laboratories are presented. Jim Jacobs provided a firm foundation for facilities management from 1991 to 1993 by organizing the following three entities: the program management center, the facilities development center, and the operations and maintenance center. The continuance of these three streamlining mechanisms and an emphasis on program councils dictated by Neil Hartwigsen ensure an efficiently run Laboratory. Plans and results are described.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:sand--95-0942c
E 1.99: conf-9510171--3
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
PMI `95: Project Management Institute conference, New Orleans, LA (United States), 13-19 Oct 1995.
Harrison, S.J.; Oliver, P.; Baca, A.M.; Everett, J.J.; Hartzell, R.; Furaus, J.P.; Corbett, D.W.; Lucero, F.C. Jr.; Faturos, T.V.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14354039