Third-order TRANSPORT [electronic resource] : A computer program for designing charged particle beam transport systems
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- TRANSPORT has been in existence in various evolutionary versions since 1963. The present version of TRANSPORT is a first-, second-, and third-order matrix multiplication computer program intended for the design of static-magnetic beam transport systems. This report discusses the following topics on TRANSPORT: Mathematical formulation of TRANSPORT; input format for TRANSPORT; summaries of TRANSPORT elements; preliminary specifications; description of the beam; physical elements; other transformations; assembling beam lines; operations; variation of parameters for fitting; and available constraints -- the FIT command.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/01/1995., "slac-r-462", " slac-r--95-462", " fnal/pub--95/069", "DE95016955", and Brown, K.L.; Carey, D.C.; Rothacker, F.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14354161