Designing a database for performance assessment [electronic resource] : Lessons learned from WIPP
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1997. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (WIPP) Compliance Certification Application (CCA) Performance Assessment (PA) used a relational database that was originally designed only to supply the input parameters required for implementation of the PA codes. Reviewers used the database as a point of entry to audit quality assurance measures for control, traceability, and retrievability of input information used for analysis, and output/work products. During these audits it became apparent that modifications to the architecture and scope of the database would benefit the EPA regulator and other stakeholders when reviewing the recertification application. This paper contains a discussion of the WPP PA CCA database and lessons learned for designing a database.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/01/1997., "sand--97-2777c", " conf-980516--", " sand97-2777c", " on: de98001679", " br: ew3155010", "DE98001679", "EW3155010", 1998 international high-level radioactive waste management conference, Las Vegas, NV (US), 05/11/1998--05/14/1998., and Martell, M.A.; Schenker, A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14354701