Parallel processing Monte Carlo radiation transport codes [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Issues related to distributed-memory multiprocessing as applied to Monte Carlo radiation transport are discussed. Measurements of communication overhead are presented for the radiation transport code MCNP which employs the communication software package PVM, and average efficiency curves are provided for a homogeneous virtual machine.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur--94-185
E 1.99: conf-940424--10
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
8. international conference on radiation shielding,Arlington, TX (United States),24-27 Apr 1994.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14354715