Current and anticipated uses of thermal-hydraulic codes in NFI [electronic resource].
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- pages 274-279 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This paper presents the thermal-hydraulic codes currently used in NFI for the LWR fuel development and licensing application including transient and design basis accident analyses of LWR plants. The current status of the codes are described in the context of code capability, modeling feature, and experience of code application related to the fuel development and licensing. Finally, the anticipated use of the future thermal-hydraulic code in NFI is briefly given.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Organization for Economic Co-Operation and Development (OECD)/Committee on the Safety of Nuclear Installations (CSNI) workshop on transient thermal-hydraulic codes requirements, Annapolis, MD (United States), 5-8 Nov 1996.
Tsuda, K.; Takayasu, M.
View MARC record | catkey: 14354951