Thermal-hydraulic interfacing code modules for CANDU reactors [electronic resource].
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- pages 410-424 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The approach for CANDU reactor safety analysis in Ontario Hydro Nuclear (OHN) and Atomic Energy of Canada Limited (AECL) is presented. Reflecting the unique characteristics of CANDU reactors, the procedure of coupling the thermal-hydraulics, reactor physics and fuel channel/element codes in the safety analysis is described. The experience generated in the Canadian nuclear industry may be useful to other types of reactors in the areas of reactor safety analysis.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Organization for Economic Co-Operation and Development (OECD)/Committee on the Safety of Nuclear Installations (CSNI) workshop on transient thermal-hydraulic codes requirements, Annapolis, MD (United States), 5-8 Nov 1996.
Liu, W.S.; Gold, M.; Sills, H.
View MARC record | catkey: 14354959