ITS Version 3.0 [electronic resource] : The Integrated TIGER Series of coupled electron/photon Monte Carlo transport codes
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- ITS is a powerful and user-friendly software package permitting state-of-the-art Monte Carlo solution of linear time-independent coupled electron/photon radiation transport problems, with or without the presence of macroscopic electric and magnetic fields. It combines operational simplicity and physical accuracy in order to provide experimentalists and theorists alike with a method for the routine but rigorous solution of sophisticated radiation transport problems. Flexibility of construction permits tailoring of the codes to specific applications and extension of code capabilities to more complex applications through simple update procedures.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/1993., "sand--93-1010c", " conf-9304131--6", "DE93015015", Advanced Monte Carlo computer programs for radiation transport,Saclay (France),27-29 Apr 1993., and Berger, M.J.; Seltzer, S.M.; Kensek, R.P.; Halbleib, J.A.; Mehlhorn, T.A.; Valdez, G.D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14355035