Exabyte helical scan devices at Fermilab [electronic resource].
- Batavia, Ill. : Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, 1989.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Exabyte 8mm helical scan storage devices are in use at Fermilab in a number of applications. These devices have the functionality of magnetic tape, but use media which is much more economical and much more dense than conventional 9 track tape. 6 refs., 3 figs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
6. conference on real-time computer applications in nuclear, particle and plasma physics, Williamsburg, VA, USA, 15-18 May 1989.
White, V.; Votava, M.; Hockney, G.; Oleynik, G.; Petravick, D.; Bracker, S.; de Miranda, J.M.; Constanta-Fanourakis, P.; Kaczar, K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14355099