1992 annual report to the National Science Foundation [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 57 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Minnesota. Geometry Center
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Geometry Center research program has a number of different aspects. This report documents the work of the past year. The activities described here are organized under intertwined areas: manifold geometry and associated group theory; optimal geometries; dynamical systems; and computational geometry and computer graphics.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14355251