Searching the Occurrence Reporting and Processing Systems (ORPS) database [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Occurrence Reporting and Processing System (ORPS) is a computerized method to submit, collect, update, and sign occurrence reports required by US Department of Energy (DOE) Order 5000.3B, Occurrence Reporting and Processing of Operations Information. The basic reason for investigating and reporting the causes of occurrences is to enable the identification of corrective actions to prevent recurrence and, thereby, protect the health and safety of the public, the workers, and the environment. ORPS provides the DOE community with a readily accessible database that contains information about occurrences at DOE facilities, causes of those occurrences, and corrective actions. This information can, therefore, be used to identify and analyze trends in occurrences. The ORPS database resides on a host computer located at the Idaho National Engineering Laboratory (INEL) in Idaho Falls, Idaho. The database can be accessed from any DOE site via computer terminals or personal computers (PCs) that are set up to access ORPS.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:egg-m--92365
E 1.99: conf-921187--4
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
16. training resources and data exchange: managing for performance and results,Seattle, WA (United States),2-4 Nov 1992.
EG and G Idaho, Inc., Idaho Falls, ID (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14355307