Analysis of integrated video and radiation data [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We have developed prototype software for a facility-monitoring application that will detect anomalous activity in a nuclear facility. The software, which forms the basis of a simple model, automatically reviews and analyzes integrated safeguards data from continuous unattended monitoring systems. This technology, based on pattern recognition by neural networks, provides significant capability to analyze complex data and has the ability to learn and adapt to changing situations. It is well suited for large automated facilities, reactors, spent-fuel storage facilities, reprocessing plants, and nuclear material storage vaults.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
36. annual meeting of the Institute for Nuclear Materials Management, Palm Desert, CA (United States), 9-12 Jul 1995.
Howell, J.A.; Rodriguez, C.A.; Menlove, H.O.; Beddingfield, D.; Vasil, A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14355963