Proceedings of the natural gas RD&D contractors review meeting, Volume I [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 316 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report contains papers which were presented at the natural gas contractors review meeting held on April 4-6, 1995. Topics were concerned with resource and reserves, low permeability reservoir characterization, natural fracture detection, drilling, completion, and stimulation, and natural gas upgrading. Individual papers were processed separately for the United States Department of Energy databases.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/01/1995., "doe/metc--95/1017-vol.1", " conf-950494--vol.1", "DE95009703", "NONE", Natural gas research, development and demonstration contractors review meeting, Baton Rouge, LA (United States), 4-6 Apr 1995., Malone, R.D., and USDOE Morgantown Energy Technology Center, WV (United States)
View MARC record | catkey: 14356084