Insights About Emergency Diesel Generator Failures from the USNRC's Common Cause Failure Database [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The US Nuclear Regulatory Commission has sponsored development of a database of common cause failure events for use in commercial nuclear power plant risk and reliability analyses. This paper presents a summary of the results from analysis of the emergency diesel generator data from the database. The presentation is limited to the overall insights, the design and manufacturing cause and the instrumentation and control sub-system.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Probabilistic Safety Assessment 1999, Washington, DC (US), 08/01/1999--08/01/1999.
Mosleh, A.; Rasmuson, D.; Marshall, F.; Wierman, T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14356089