Thermal analysis of tank 241-SY-101 to support structural assessment [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report documents a thermal model of tank 241-SY-101 and the surrounding soil column that was used to predict tank temperatures resulting from heating of the annulus ventilation air. Transient results from the model were input to a structural model of the tank for evaluation of the annulus heat-up event.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 10/01/1994 - 10/01/1994
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14356259