Liquid Effluent Monitoring Information System test plans release 1.2 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 378 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Liquid Effluent Monitoring Information System (LEMIS) is being developed as the organized information repository facility in support of the liquid effluent monitoring requirements of the Tri-Party Agreement. It is necessary to provide an automated repository into which the results from liquid effluent sampling will be placed. This repository must provide for effective retention, review, and retrieval of selected sample data by authorized persons and organizations. This System Architecture document is the aggregation of the DMR P+ methodology project management deliverables. Together they represent a description of the project and its plan through four Releases, corresponding to the definition and prioritization of requirements defined by the user.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:whc-sd-wm-tp--165
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 08/01/1994 - 08/01/1994
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14356262