Continued support of ``the Natural Resources Information System (NRIS) for the State of Oklahoma`` [electronic resource] : Inclusion of a Native American focused effort. Quarterly technical progress report, April 1, 1995--June 30, 1995
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The objective of this research program is to continue developing, editing, maintaining, utilizing and making publicly available the Oil and Gas Well History file portion of the Natural Resources Information System (NRIS) for the State of Oklahoma. The Oklahoma Geological Survey, working with Geological Information Systems at the University of Oklahoma Sarkeys Energy Center, has undertaken to construct this information system in response to the need for a computerized, centrally located library containing accurate, detailed information on the state`s natural resources. Particular emphasis during this phase of NRIS Well History development is being placed on oil and gas data for Osage County, which is under the authority of the Osage Tribal Council. Well History file processing, special projects are undertaken to add supplemental data to the file from well logs, scout tickets, and core and sample documentation.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Banken, M.K.; Mankin, C.J.
Oklahoma Univ., Norman, OK (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14356282