Unified GUI for the Los Alamos Radiation Transport Code System [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Justine is a Unified Graphical User Interface (UGUI) which is used to define geometries using constructive solid geometric (CSG) operations on three-dimensional objects. These user defined geometries, along with other code specific parameters also controlled by Justine, are used by the Los Alamos Radiation Transport Code System (LARTCS), which includes the Radiation Transport Group`s (X-6) Monte Carlo and deterministic transport codes. Justine enhances user productivity, aids in code debugging, and enhances the reliability of the LARTCS.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/01/1994., "la-ur--94-2505", " conf-941102--8", "DE94016088", Winter meeting of the American Nuclear Society (ANS),Washington, DC (United States),13-18 Nov 1994., and Anderson, J.; Lee, S.R.; Collins, D.G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14356350