International english [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1990. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (26 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper is a presentation to the International Professional Communication Conference on International English. Presidence is taken from the Royal Society of London in 1667 to purify and simplify the English language. Because English has become the most spoken language in the world, the case in herein made to make it plainer and more easily learned. Technical communications is stressed. (FSD).
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1990., "la-ur-90-2637", " conf-9009154--2", "DE90016719", IEEE international professional communication conference, London (UK), 12-14 Sep 1990., and Amador, M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14356385