LLCEDATA and LLCECALC for Windows version 1.0, Volume 3 [electronic resource] : Software verification and validation
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1998. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 57 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- LLCEDATA and LLCECALC for Windows are user-friendly computer software programs that work together to determine the proper waste designation, handling, and disposition requirements for Long Length Contaminated Equipment (LLCE). LLCEDATA reads from a variety of data bases to produce an equipment data file(EDF) that represents a snapshot of both the LLCE and the tank from which it originates. LLCECALC reads the EDF and the gamma assay file (AV2) that is produced by the flexible Receiver Gamma Energy Analysis System. LLCECALC performs corrections to the AV2 file as it is being read and characterizes the LLCE. Both programs produce a variety of reports, including a characterization report and a status report. The status report documents each action taken by the user, LLCEDATA, and LLCECALC. Documentation for LLCEDATA and LLCECALC for Windows is available in three volumes. Volume 1 is a user`s manual, which is intended as a quick reference for both LLCEDATA and LLCECALC. Volume 2 is a technical manual, which discusses system limitations and provides recommendations to the LLCE process. Volume 3 documents LLCEDATA and LLCECALC`s verification and validation. Two of the three installation test cases, from Volume 1, are independently confirmed. Data bases used in LLCEDATA are verified and referenced. Both phases of LLCECALC process gamma and characterization, are extensively tested to verify that the methodology and algorithms used are correct.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/04/1998., "hnf--3169-vol.3", "DE99050759", "EW3130010", McFadden, J.G., and Fluor Daniel Hanford Inc., Richland, WA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 09/01/1998 - 09/01/1998
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14356594