Computer codes for RF cavity design [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- In RF cavity design, numerical modeling is assuming an increasingly important role with the help of sophisticated computer codes and powerful yet affordable computers. A description of the cavity codes in use in the accelerator community has been given previously. The present paper will address the latest developments and discuss their applications to cavity toning and matching problems.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
16. international LINAC conference, Ottawa (Canada), 23-28 Aug 1992.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14357305